Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Whip away

I love to eavesdrop on random strangers...
Yesterday I heard two woman speak together in big W.

woman 1; "it's so stupid - 'cause it just goes (now singing); "I whip my hair at you - I whip my hair at you!"
woman 2; sounding very confused; " I WHIP my hair at you?"
woman 1; "Yeah - (now singing again) "I whip my hair at you, I whip my hair at you!"


Today, when Matt and I were on our way home from a rainy day - I shook my head a bit, finally inside the car. Just to get some of the rain off me...
"What are you doing?!" Matt asked, and I couldn't help thinking about the two woman from big W. So I started to whip my head around, looking like someone close to having a seizure - singing " I whip my hair at you - I whip my hair at you!"

But damn you big W woman! You got your lyrics wrong! Willow Smith, Will Smith - and their karate kid son wll hunt you in your sleep!

It's "I whip my hair back and forth!" Shame on you!       


I'd like to put the video here instead, but that couldn't happen do to copyright

                                                                   (copyright my ass...)

No comments:

Post a Comment