Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Inception a deception


Favourite quote of the week, seen on facebook;   "Let's get stoned and watch Inception"

We watched it Christmas eve. I had really been looking forward to it - but I must say I didn't like it that much.
I am still up 3-5 times every night with the baby, so it could be that it was just too much for my sleep deprived brain. I didn't last to the end either, and we had to go to bed 2 hours into the movie...

Matt explained everything to me when we watched the end the day after, but still....really dont get why people go and watch it 7 times in the movies.
Maybe to get it fully?

If its the jumping around in time, dream and awake madness stuff people are in awe over - I think "The butterfly effect" is a billion times better!

I might give it a try again when I am not breastfeeding anymore - and Noah sleeps through the night...And I can get stoned! (Just kidding about the last part - dont send the drug police my way!)
Normally I am really into those thinking movie...

Don't get how people can watch it stoned though? I mean, its hard enough to follow it when all braincells are working...

Anyway, here's the trailer - for those who have been sleeping the past 4 months, and dont know what movie I am talking about. (Seriously? Keep up guys!)

No comments:

Post a Comment